| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arcadia, Fl in April is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 41.1mm (1.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Arcadia, Fl April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Arcadia, Fl:
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) NNE
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 41 kms (25.5 miles) SE
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) E
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) SE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 273.3 kms (169.8 miles) S