| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arcadia, Fl in December is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Arcadia, Fl December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Arcadia, Fl:
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) NNE
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 41 kms (25.5 miles) SE
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) E
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) SE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 273.3 kms (169.8 miles) S