| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arcadia, Fl in September is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly wettish. Around 165.6mm (6.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Arcadia, Fl September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Arcadia, Fl:
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) NNE
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 41 kms (25.5 miles) SE
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) E
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) SE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 273.3 kms (169.8 miles) S